Thank you for your willingness to serve in Liberty, Texas!
Flood Clean Up and Rebuilding work is beginning in Liberty, Texas, in partnership with the First Baptist Church of Liberty and other local leaders.
If you are local to the area and would like to volunteer for the day, please click here:
Meals are being prepared on site to feed volunteers staying overnight with us.
For volunteers staying overnight and eating with our team at FBC Liberty, we are asking for a donation of $10 per person per day to defray the cost of meals.
- Large, divided areas for men and women. Sorry, there are no private rooms for couples.
- Cots are available and we prefer these be used to assist us with regulating space for each volunteer. Bring pillow and linens only. If you prefer an air mattress, please bring twin size only.
All volunteers agree to work under the structure established by the Baptist General Association of Virginia and Virginia Baptist Disaster Response in partnership with local leaders. This structure includes the following:
- If you are not certified in Disaster Response Flood Clean Up through the BGAV or another Baptist state convention, you agree to work under the supervision of a certified Clean Up Leader.
- Depending on the work available and the size of your team, your team may be divided to maximize the work done while you are here.
- You will receive a follow-up email with information and forms to distribute to each team member. Please encourage them to complete the medical form and liability release before they arrive in order to expedite the check-in process.
- We may ask for your organization to make a contribution to assist in offsetting the cost of food and other expenses. If so, we will do so well in advance.