As we continue to increase and develop our capabilities, we are forming a Logistics Team to focus on warehouse and logistics needs based at our Richmond office.
This team will serve after disaster in receiving, organizing, and preparing items for shipment, including:
- palletized donations (flood buckets, hygiene kits)
- rebuilding supplies (drywall, insulation)
- fleet equipment (trailers, tools, etc.)
Team members will include folks with some of the following skills:
- ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- experienced fork lift/skid steer operator
- driving experience (box truck and/or pickup and trailer)
In the next 2-3 months, this team will organize, distribute, and warehouse 750 flood buckets, 1,200 hygiene kits, and prepare a container of supplies for shipment to Puerto Rico.
We are looking to gather some members of this team during the week of November 27 to begin organizing these supplies.
Interested in joining the team? E-mail Daniel to indicate your interest and learn more!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org