Hygiene kits are a great way to help residents affected by disaster to take care of basic, every day needs. You can help assemble these kits!
Packing a Kit
You will find the packing list below. Assemble these items in a 1-gallon Ziploc plastic bag. Make sure the bag will close easily. Then find a collection location and drop off your bags! A list of collection sites is available below.
We are able to accept the following small or travel-sized items, placed in 1-gallon sealable/Ziploc plastic bags:
- Facial tissue
- Shaving cream/razor
Feminine hygiene products and diapers will be packaged separately.
Please contact the church directly for more drop-off information.
- Franklin Baptist Church: 208 N. High Street, Franklin, VA 23851
- Hermitage Baptist Church: 94 Wares Bridge Rd, Church View, VA 23032
- Ivy Memorial Baptist Church: 2200 Coliseum Drive, Hampton, VA 23666
- Mathews Baptist Church: 8284 Buckley Hall Road, Hudgins, VA 23076
- Mill Creek Baptist Church: 11475 Lee Highway, Fincastle, VA 24090
- Dan River Baptist Church: 1228 Dan River Church Road, Halifax, VA 24558
- Heritage Baptist Church: 700 Millnwood Road, Farmville, VA 23901
- Tabernacle Baptist Church: 23875 Highway 47, South Hill, VA 23970
Blackstone Baptist Church: 407 S. Main Street, Blackstone, VA 23824
- Lake Ridge Baptist Church 12450 Clipper Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22191
- Ox Hill Baptist Church: 4101 Elmwood Street, Chantilly, VA 20151
- Baptist General Association of Virginia: 2828 Emerywood pkwy, Henrico, VA 23294
Thank you for your support of the Hygiene Kit project!