Actions and Requests
- New York
- Meal Count:
- Wednesday = 12,750; Thursday = 11,000; Friday = 12,000; Saturday = 7,500
- Total to date = 191,222
- Kitchen is operating relatively smoothly.
- Patrick Johnson arrived on site today to take over as blue hat. Blue Hat from Ohio (Dave Winchester) is operating the VBMB kitchen.
- A mixture of volunteers, including 4 from Virginia, are onsite.
- VBMB Kitchen will close after the noon meal on Sunday 11/25. Patrick and Virginia volunteers will pack up the kitchen and then move to NC Kitchen located at the Aqueduct to provide assistance.
- Meal Count:
- West Virginia
- The kitchen closed 11/11/12
- Meal count total = 22,630
- All equipment has been returned to home base
- All recovery jobs in Virginia are completed.
- Working with VDEM for long term recovery efforts on Eastern Shore
- To Date
- Volunteer Days = 1,082 (some of these days include volunteers from other states)
- Total Meals = 213,852
- Total Recovery jobs = 24
- Showers = 666
- Laundry = 79
- Com Messages = 32
- Ministry Contacts = 91
INCIDENT ACTION PLAN
- Coordinating pick up of kitchen and all equipment on Monday
- Continue building capacity and leadership for Recovery operations in NY
- Working on possibility of collegiate students project over December break
- Field new Inquiries and Tasks from Incident Command in all affected states and VDEM
- Begin working on long term recovery plans for Easter Shore